Louisville Farm to Table's mission is to increase the capacity of the local food system by working to increase production, marketing, distribution, and sales of Kentucky edible agriculture products and to meet the demand of Louisville's market for local foods.
The effort includes brokering deals and relationships, hosting public forums to identify and overcome barriers in the local food system, and working directly with institutions such as Jefferson County Public Schools to support their local food purchasing goals. The program's objective is to make the flow of Kentucky-grown products into all types of markets more seamless so that buying local can be the easy choice.
We’re here to help you:
- Learn about featured area farmers that supply your restaurant or store.
- Learn about featured buyers who are working with growers to supply local food to customers.
- Familiarize yourself with the scope of Louisville Farm to Table’s work.
- Identify resources and community partners that can help farmers to achieve their production and marketing goals.
- Learn about upcoming events.