Please note: Due to the Coronavirus pandemic and SB 150, you may expect a response to your request, within ten (10) days.
Emergency Services maintains various records including 911 calls and dispatch records for the Louisville Metro Police Department (LMPD), the Louisville Fire Department and Emergency Medical Services (EMS). Records are available to the public under Kentucky Revised Statutes (KRS) 61.870-61.884 and the Open Records Policy of Louisville Metro Government.
- Open records requests may be made using the NextRequest system.
- MetroSafe has 911 records only. For police reports please contact the law enforcement agency that made the report. MetroSafe does not possess any video records.
- For 911 records please select "MetroSafe Open Records" as the Department.
- For any other Emergency Services records please select "Emergency Services" as the Department.
- EMS Patient Care Reports are not open records. Please go to the Louisville Metro EMS page for more information.
Call 502-572-3530 for recorded information.
Email us at [email protected]