File a Juvenile Compliant

Monday - Friday: 9AM - 4PM

Court Designated Worker's Office

Kentucky Career Center

2nd Floor

600 West Cedar St.

Louisville, KY 40202

(502) 595-0036

You will need:

  • the child's complete name
  • the child's complete address
  • the child's age or date of birth

Any adult 18 years of age or older can file a juvenile complaint. 

If a child is the victim, the child's parent(s) or legal guardian(s) can file a complaint on behalf of the child. 

If the incident occurred on public school property during school hours, it must first be reported to the school investigator at 

The investigator will then work with the Court Designated Worker's Office.

Enter your address and MyLouisville will find nearby city services in the following categories…

  • Sanitation Services
  • Emergency Services
  • Political Info
  • General Location Info

Find your garbage, recycling, yard waste and junk set-out dates. Sign up for junk set out and street sweeping reminders by email and text!

Notice: The Metro311 Service Request Portal and the 311 mobile app will be offline from Wednesday, June 12 at 7 p.m. until Tuesday, June 18 at 8 p.m. as we prepare to launch our new and improved business & 311 portals. After June 18, there will be a new mobile app for reporting issues to 311. The link to download the app will be available on the Metro311 website. We appreciate your patience during our transition. During our outage period you can reach us by calling 311, emailing us or by chatting with us. Learn more now.

Report Something to Us!

  • Call MetroCall at 311 or (502) 574-5000
  • Email MetroCall
  • Live Chat - Look for our Live Chat tool in the bottom right corner of our site and chat with MetroCall.