File a Juvenile Complaint

Monday - Friday: 9AM - 4PM

Court Designated Worker's Office

Kentucky Career Center

2nd Floor

600 West Cedar St.

Louisville, KY 40202

(502) 595-0036

You will need:

  • the child's complete name
  • the child's complete address
  • the child's age or date of birth

Any adult 18 years of age or older can file a juvenile complaint. 

If a child is the victim, the child's parent(s) or legal guardian(s) can file a complaint on behalf of the child. 

If the incident occurred on public school property during school hours, it must first be reported to the school investigator at 

The investigator will then work with the Court Designated Worker's Office.