File a Juvenile Complaint
Monday - Friday: 9AM - 4PM
Court Designated Worker's Office
Kentucky Career Center
600 West Cedar St.
Louisville, KY 40202
You will need:
- The child's complete name.
- The child's complete address.
- The child's age or date of birth.
- Any adult 18 years of age or older can file a juvenile complaint.
- If a child is the victim, the child's parent(s) or legal guardian(s) can file a complaint on behalf of the child.
- If the incident occurred on public school property during school hours, it must first be reported to the school investigator at 473-3499.
- The investigator will then work with the Court Designated Worker's Office.