Visitation is conducted by video conferencing
- Visitors - There is a sign up roster and visits are based on a first come, first serve basis and will be conducted as close to the schedule as possible
#1 - Be patient
- You must be 16 years or older and have a valid picture ID.
- Visitation is only allowed after arraignment, classification and the housing assignment has been made;
- Inmates are allowed one (1) 20 minute visit per scheduled day. Up to 2 adults, or 1 adult and 1 child (under age 18) may visit per visitation session.
- Out of town visits : One extended visit of 40 minutes will be permitted every seven days for those visitors traveling more than 100 miles (one way) to Louisville, KY. You must have two forms of identification (1 valid pictured government-issued ID and a piece of mail dated within the last 30 days or a departing bus / airline ticket) as proof of your out-of-state status. Please arrive early and on the scheduled visiting day, if possible, to accommodate an extended visit.
- The employees assisting with your visit will not be able to control the exact time that your visit will begin because they have no control over the activities within the security perimeter. That is one of the reasons for rule #1.
- If you choose to leave and return after signing up to visit, your visit may be cancelled and you will have to return during the next scheduled visitation session.