Each form is to be completed and printed out by you and brought to your scheduled Physical Agility Test (PAT) at the Louisville Metro Department of Corrections Training Academy. Please follow the below instructions in completing these documents.
- Informed Consent Form – Complete the entire forms, sign and date. Bring one copy of the form to the Physical Agility Test.
- Medical Release Form – Applicants must answer ALL questions to be eligible to complete the LMDC physical agility testing exercises. Any applicant who answers yes to any of the medical questions must obtain a physician’s release before completing the physical agility test. Bring one copy each of the forms to the Physical Agility Test.
- Pre-Employment Polygraph Screening Booklet – Print and complete the entire booklet and bring to the Physical Agility Test. When completing this booklet, it is important that you are completely honest in your responses. Dishonesty in your responses could lead to your removal from the selection process.
- Official Driving History Record – from the Commonwealth of Kentucky Transportation Cabinet. http://transportation.ky.gov
- Pre-Employment Interview Packet - Please complete the enclosed forms and bring them to the PAT:
- Residential History
- Confidential Professional and Social References - Please complete one form for each employer you have worked for in the last five years or your last three employers, whichever is greater. Note, we will mail these forms to your employer.
- Release of Information - Need three completed releases
- Record Check from the county in which you reside if you live outside of Jefferson County. If you have any charges on your record, other than traffic violations please bring a copy of the court’s disposition. Incomplete or illegible forms will not be accepted. You will not be interviewed without this information.
- Your government-issued Driver’s License
- Credit Report and Score – Please provide one credit report and one credit score from any of the three consumer credit reporting companies. You are entitled to receive one free credit report every 12 months from Equifax, Experian and TransUnion. You may do this online at AnnualCreditReport.com, or you may submit a credit report that you obtained in the past 12 months. The credit reporting agencies will charge a fee for your credit score.
Please do not staple these forms. Please bring them paper clipped together.
If you have any problems completing these forms, please contact Officer Andrew Young by email.