Real Property for Sale
The Office of Community Development manages the sale of Metro-owned and Landbank-owned properties.
Louisville and Jefferson County Landbank Authority, Inc.
- Landbank inventory contains approximately 500 vacant parcels, mostly lots.
- Acquisitions occur through foreclosure sales and private donations.
- Properties are offered for sale via approved sales programs for lots and - as available - structures.
Additional information regarding sales can be found on this page, Purchase Vacant Property From Landbank, or by calling (502) 574-4200.
- Periodically, Metro-owned properties are found to be no longer needed for a public purpose.
- Metro-owned properties - as available - are offered for sale through a Solicitation of Interest process.
Information on properties currently available for sale can be found on this page, Metro-owned Properties for Sale or Lease, or by calling (502) 574-4016.