WorldFest 2022 Labor Day Weekend
See the World without ever leaving the city!
September 2 - 5, 2022
WorldFest, Louisville’s premier international festival is the most diverse, inclusive, and equitable event in the region, featuring:
Three entertainment stages showcasing international, national, regional, and local performers
GE Appliances a Haier Company World Hub, a vendor village with nearly 150 international-themed arts, crafts, merchandise, and food booths
The WorldFest Global Village highlights cultures and customs from all over the world
The Parade of Cultures on Saturday, celebrating all the diverse cultures in Louisville
If you are interested in participating in the International Parade of Cultures, please fill out the following form to be reviewed for approval.
"Cities that embrace and encourage their international citizens and cultures will thrive, have a stronger quality of life and will attract new growth and jobs,” Mayor Greg Fischer said. 'WorldFest is a great event for exploring and celebrating Louisville’s many faces and cultures and we always look to make it more vibrant, diverse, and educational. So, it’s exciting to add many new features and attractions to the WorldFest celebration this year.” With over 100 languages spoken in the Louisville public schools and 35 percent of the city’s population growth over the past 19 years coming from international residents from over 150 different countries throughout the world, Louisville is more culturally diverse than ever before.
Thank you to our 2022 Presenting Sponsor:
Louisville Third Century
Four days of music! Three stages! Daily Lineup below!
Thank you to all our sponsors!
Louisville Third Century
Special thanks to:
Al Dia en América
The Galt House Hotel
Kentucky Science Center
Louisville Free Public Library
Louisville Public Media
Parks & Recreation
Fleet & Facilities
Thank you to all of our Past Participants:
- 3M Make Your Day
- Americana World Community Center
- Americana Community Center, Inc.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bazon Records Liberia
- Beaded Treasures
- Buddhists Temple Mediation Center Inc, Kentucky Meditation Compassionate Peace
- Cambodian Community of Louisville
- Cameroon Mask Dancers
- Community of Nigerians in Kentuckiana
- Colombia Viva
- Colombia Cultural
- Eddy Music
- El Kentubano
- Eritrean Development Foundation
- Frysc JCPS
- Haitian Community
- Ireland-Celtic Homecoming
- Jewish Community of Louisville
- KY Refugee Ministries
- LA Casita Center
- Latin American Folklorico Dance Group
- Mexico Lindo
- Roots 101
- Scottish Society of Louisville
- Song-Xinh Tuoi Vietnam
- The African in America
- Tu An Temple
- Turkish Youth
- United Nations
- Vietnamese Cultural Dance
- Volunteers of America Mid-States Beaded Treasures
Welcoming America leads a movement of inclusive communities becoming more prosperous by making everyone feel like they belong. Each year this organization hosts Welcoming Week as an initiative to connect neighbors and bring together serving communities. In 2016, they brought their camera crew along for WorldFest and captured this amazing footage.
- WorldFest receives Kentucky Travel Industry Association's, Judge's Recognition Award for its Fall Top 10 Festivals and Events.
- The International Festival and Event Association named Louisville the Top Festival City in North America in 2010 and 2015, with WorldFest being one of the events recognized in the award.
- WorldFest was named a Top 20 Event for the summer and fall by the Southeast Tourism Society in both 2010 and 2011.
PWA/ Electrical Maintenance
Metro Parks & Recreation