Brightside can always use dedicated and reliable volunteers, and we would love to have you become one of them! We rely on our volunteer base to help us accomplish our mission of becoming a truly clean, green, and sustainable community. Many of the projects, programs, and initiatives that Brightside offers wouldn’t exist without their help and there are a number of ways that you may become involved – please fill out the Volunteer Interest Form or learn more about our volunteer opportunities below.
- Organize a Neighboorhood Cleanup
- Become a Brightside Champion for your Metro Council District and help with the Community-Wide Cleanliness Index
- Become a Green Captain for your neighborhood
- Help Louisville's Tree Canopy by planting a tree
- Donate funds to expanding Louisville's Tree Canopy
- Volunteer in Brightside's Office
To register or find out more ways to help Brightside send us an email at [email protected] or give us a call at (502) 574-2613 and someone will be happy to assist you.
If you're unable to volunteer, please consider donating to Brightside. Donor funded and volunteer driven, Brightside relies on the generosity of people like you to help support our mission of a cleaner, greener, more sustainable Louisville. Contributions to Brightside go toward programs which help make Louisville one of the most livable cities in the country. Learn more and donate now.