BEAM International 2.0 Export Promotion Grant Program
Made possible by a grant from the JP Morgan Chase Foundation
GRANT ASSISTANCE FOR EXPOPRT GROWTH
Does your small company need business development assistance to prepare for exporting activity?
Is your company already exporting, but needs support to explore new market opportunities?
The BEAM International 2.0 Export Promotion Grant Program offers grant awards of up to $5,000 to qualifying small companies to help them increase their export capacity and activity.
Grant funds help qualified future exporters purchase business development services to prepare them for the international marketplace. Funds can be used for an export readiness assessment, market research, market strategy development, analysis of supply chain, cash flow, operations and more.
Grant funds help current exporters to identify and execute new international sales opportunities. Awards can be used for market research, business to business matchmaking services, strategic planning assistance, financial and cash flow analysis and planning, improvement of web presence, education, translations, trade shows and more.
BEAM PARTNER PROVIDERS
BEAM partner provider organizations include the U.S. Commercial Service, World Trade Center Kentucky. Kentucky Small Business Development Centers and others. These organizations also are members of the Kentucky Export Initiative and represent the state’s leading business and export development organizations.
- Produces a product or service that has been exported successfully, or could be exported successfully.
- Meets the sector-specific SBA definition of a small business detailed in 13 C.F.R. Part 121
- Has been registered to do business in Kentucky or Indiana for no less than 1 year.
- Is operating profitably based on operations in the United States.
- Is registered to do business in Kentucky or Indiana (preference given to companies located in the BEAM region)
- Has a minimum of 10 full-time employees.
Please email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or send them to the address below.
*Having trouble completing the online form? Please email email@example.com