Start Fresh! is a workshop for people who want to gain new information and tools to use second-chance or new checking accounts. This workshop will help you think about your relationship with money and plan how you will make mainstream financial services work for you. When you finish this workshop, you’ll get a certificate you can use to open a new account with one our partnering financial institutions.
*Update – All Start Fresh courses for the remainder of 2020 will be held virtually. Please email [email protected] to register.
EDISON CENTER (701 W. Ormsby Avenue)
- January 21: 10am-12pm
- February 19: 10am-12pm
- March 19: 10am-12pm
- April 14: 10am-12pm - *Virtual
- May 12: 10am-12pm - *Virtual
- June 4: 10am-12pm - *Virtual
- July 14: 10am-12pm - *Virtual
- August 19: 10am-12pm - *Virtual
- September 10: 10am-12pm - *Virtual
- October 13: 10am-12pm - *Virtual
- November 11: 10am-12pm - *Virtual
- December 17: 10am-12pm - *Virtual
If you'd like to attend a workshop, but none of these times/dates work, contact Bank On Louisville for help setting up a one-on-one Start Fresh! appointment. To register for any class, please email [email protected].