2017 National Account Standards (NAS) Report-Out
Thank you to all that particpated in the series of focus groups that helped gather information and tools to produce products that will better serve our clients and community!
Bank On Louisville is an engine to collaboratively strengthen our community's economic well-being through improved access to mainstream financial education and services, with an emphasis on the low-to-moderate income population of the city.
Bank On Louisville is proud to be among the different sites across the country that host and operate a Bank On. To find out more about Bank On and what it represents, as well as a look at the newest Bank On 2.0 rollout and how it can assist communities, please click on the logo above and visit the national Bank On website.
Why Bank On?
- Over the course of a working lifetime, a wage earners using alternative financial services will pay $40,000 in transaction fees related to cash checking, money orders, etc. that would otherwise be available for other purposes and long-term financial stability..
- Retail investments are often heavily tied to credit card and checking account transactions within a geographic area, which will lead to new economic opportunities for individuals and the neighborhoods in which they reside.
- Community-based organizations will have more success in serving their clients and fulfilling their missions, while leading to new business opportunities for mainstream financial institutions.
- Learn about the financial and community partners of Bank On Louisville, including where they are located, and how you can become a partner
- Learn about Start Fresh! workshops and other financial education opportunities in the community
- Find online resources to gain new knowledge and skills
This project is funded, in part, under a contract with the Cabinet for Health and Family Services with funds from the Community Services Block Grant Act of the US Department of Health and Human Services.