Bank on Louisville
*Bank On Louisville is partnering with LHOME to offer free financial navigator services - sessions are now available! Sign up for a free session here!
You can also connect to a Financial Navigator by calling 502-657-6624 or by emailing [email protected].
*Please note - Financial Navigators do not provide financial assistance.
* Do you want or need to open a bank account? Find a list of local bank and credit union partners here.
*Need to get your bank account information to the IRS? Click here
*Receiving IRS Economic Impact Payments: FDIC Information for Consumers – Click here
*Frequently Asked Questions for Bank Customers Affected by COVID-19 (a resource from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation)
Bank On Louisville is an engine to collaboratively strengthen our community's economic well-being through improved access to mainstream financial education and services, with an emphasis on the low-to-moderate income population of the city.
Bank On Louisville is proud to be among the different sites across the country that host and operate a Bank On. To find out more about Bank On and what it represents, as well as a look at the newest Bank On 2.0 rollout and how it can assist communities, please click on the logo above and visit the national Bank On website.
Why Bank On?
- Over the course of a working lifetime, a wage earners using alternative financial services will pay $40,000 in transaction fees related to cash checking, money orders, etc. that would otherwise be available for other purposes and long-term financial stability..
- Retail investments are often heavily tied to credit card and checking account transactions within a geographic area, which will lead to new economic opportunities for individuals and the neighborhoods in which they reside.
- Community-based organizations will have more success in serving their clients and fulfilling their missions, while leading to new business opportunities for mainstream financial institutions.
FIND AN ACCOUNT
- Learn about the financial and community partners of Bank On Louisville, including where they are located, and how you can become a partner
- Learn about Start Fresh! workshops and other financial education opportunities in the community
- To learn more about Credit as an Asset 2021 click here.
- Find online resources to gain new knowledge and skills
This project is funded, in part, under a contract with the Cabinet for Health and Family Services with funds from the Community Services Block Grant Act of the US Department of Health and Human Services.