Developed through Vision Louisville, the Cultural Pass is an innovative initiative to promote art and culture and improve summer learning in our community. Nearly 240,000 passes have been issued since its inception in 2014.
Cultural Pass is a partnership of Louisville Metro Government, Arts & Culture Alliance, Fund for the Arts, Louisville Free Public Library and regional libraries in the Greater Louisville area, and the participating arts and culture venues.
The objectives of the Cultural Pass are:
- Impact summer learning loss by creating a learning experience through programming, activities, and education.
- Establish a life-long relationship between Louisville’s children and the art and cultural intuitions.
- Work to break down barriers that prohibit children from accessing the city’s art and cultural venues.
2021 Cultural Pass
All nonprofit arts and cultural organizations in Greater Louisville are invited to participate in the 2021 Cultural Pass. The Pass is valid for one-time general admission at each of the participating venues and is valid from June 1 to August 8, 2021.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, the 2021 Cultural Pass Committee has created three models for venues to participate. Venues can apply to participate in all three models.
- In-person general admission at participating venues
- Virtual programs
- Cultural Pass Days, which are outdoor events at locations across Greater Louisville. Venues may provide activity booths and/or stage performances/activities
Applications to participate as a Cultural Pass venue are due March 19, 2021.
Learn more about Cultural Pass from our partners.