You can subscribe to the following notifications from the Air Pollution Control District.
APCD Public Notifications
- Agendas of Air Pollution Control Board meetings and public hearings, Board committee meetings, Air Quality Task Force meetings and advisory group meetings
- Proposed changes to regulations
- Proposed Board orders
Notifications of requests for changes to environmental acceptability (EA) goals and related notifications from the Strategic Toxic Air Reduction Program.
Proposed issuance or other actions on Title V air pollution permits
Use or retirement of unallocated Emissions Reduction Credits
- There are typically up to 20 messages per month.
- See an example.
Sign up now! On the signup page, click on "Change City", then select "KY", then "Louisville".
- Receive Air Quality Alerts the day before the alert.
- Optionally receive the air quality forecast every day.