The COVID-19 outbreak has impacted APCD operations for much of 2020 and 2021. The APCD office is now open to the public. However, as is the case in all Louisville Metro Government buildings, a mask must be worn to enter. We encourage you to monitor this page for updates as the pandemic response continues. Please call (502) 574-6000 if you have any questions.
- The Louisville Air Monitoring Network continues normal operations and is being maintained. Air monitoring data is available in real time at Louisville Air Watch.
- Odor, dust, and smoke complaints are still being taken and investigated, though social-distancing measures continue to be followed whenever possible, and Louisville Metro employees are required to wear a mask when interacting with the public.
- Other than the mask mandate, the APCD office is operating normally. If you need to make a hard copy submittal and prefer not to drop it off in person, you may mail it to 701 W. Ormsby Ave., Suite 303, Louisville, KY 40203-3137. If no hard copy is required, we encourage electronic communications through email or via fax to (502) 574-5306. If you don’t have a specific email contact, please contact us here.
- The APCD is currently conducting public meetings and hearings online, as well as at the Edison Center, 701 West Ormsby Ave., Louisville, KY 40203. Please review the meeting notice for specific instructions on participation.
- As always, if you need to speak to someone at the APCD, please call our main phone line at (502) 574-6000.