The COVID-19 outbreak has impacted APCD operations for much of 2020 and 2021. Office operations are now back to normal and open to the public; however, as the pandemic response continues, please monitor this page for updates. Please call (502) 574-6000 if you have any questions.
- The Louisville Air Monitoring Network continues normal operations and is being maintained. Air monitoring data is available in real time at Louisville Air Watch.
- Odor, dust, and smoke complaints are still being taken and investigated, though social-distancing measures continue to be followed whenever possible.
- The APCD office is open with usual operations. There are several options for submittals to reach us in addition to a walk-in drop-off. You may also mail it to 701 W. Ormsby Ave., Suite 303, Louisville, KY 40203-3137. If no hard copy is required, please consider electronic communications, such as email or via fax to (502) 574-5306. If you don’t have a specific email contact, please contact us here.
- The APCD began conducting its public meetings and hearings online in 2020 due to the COVID-19 restrictions on large gatherings. While our meetings may begin to have an in-person option soon, some may remain virtual. Please review the meeting notice for specific instructions on participation.
- As always, if you need to speak to someone at the APCD, please call our main phone line at (502) 574-6000.