Contact the Louisville Metro Air Pollution Control District
The Louisville Metro Air Pollution Control District is located in The Edison Center at Seventh and Ormsby in Old Louisville.
Louisville Metro Air Pollution Control District
701 W. Ormsby Ave.
Louisville, KY 40203-3137
The Edison Center is easily accessible via TARC and there is free parking, including one public EV charging station.
Hours are 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Phone: (502) 574-6000
Fax: (502) 574-5306
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
I want to:
- Report a bad smell or air pollution issue
- Get a rebate on lawn care equipment
- Contact the Air Pollution Control Board
- Receive notification of upcoming meetings and actions
- Submit an open records request
- Apply for a job at the APCD
I have questions about:
- Air quality
- APCD Regulations
- Asbestos permits
- Industrial Stationary Source permits
- Gasoline Systems permits
Matt Mudd, Communications Coordinator
Bradley Coomes, Grow More Mow Less/Lawn Care for Cleaner Air
Steven Gravatte, Gasoline Systems, Asbestos Program, Complaints
Donald Fountain Jr., 40CFR Part 68 Risk Management Program Administrator
Dee Lynch, Kentuckiana Air Education/Idle Free Louisville
Air Pollution Control Board
If you do not see the appropriate contact to answer your question above, please call the APCD at (502) 574-6000 or send us an email.