- General Construction and Operating Permits
- Major Source Operating Permits (Title V and FEDOOP)
- Asbestos Permits
- Gasoline Dispensing (Stage I/Stage II) Permits
- Open Burning Permits
How to view or obtain permit application forms
The permit application forms below are available on-line in Microsoft Word 97-2003 format. Instructions are provided in PDF format. These and other application forms are also available from the District in paper form or in PDF format. (See contact information.)
If a document does not download correctly when you click on it, try this:
- Right-click on the link, choose "Save Target As..." or "Save Link As..." (or similar option, depending on your web browser),
- Save the document somewhere convenient, and
- Open it from the appropriate program (e.g., Adobe Reader).
Note that some documents may appear differently on different computers depending on the fonts installed and other settings.
These are the permit application forms to apply for a permit to construct, reconstruct, install, modify or operate a process or air pollution control device. These new permit application forms supercede Form 201 and the AP-xx08 forms which APCD no longer accepts. Carefully read the instructions below before starting to fill out forms. If you are new to air permitting, see Permits for a description of APCD's permitting process including how to get started.
For quicker processing, please submit reports and applications for emissions-based permits to airpermits @ louisvilleky.gov. Any submissions e-mailed will need to also be submitted either as hardcopy, faxed, or on physical electronic media (CD, floppy, flash drive).