Cultural Pass is one project that was created from Vision Louisville. The passes are the result of a joint initiative to promote art and cultural education in Louisville and increase summer learning. Launched during the summers of 2014-2015, over 100,000 Cultural Passes have been issued to Louisville's youth. Cultural Passes may be picked up at any Louisville Free Public Library branch. You can register and track the progress of your Cultural Pass online at www.lfpl.org/culturalpass.
The 2016 Cultural Pass was available starting May 23, 2016 and valid from June 5 to August 6. Stay tuned for details on Cultural Pass 2017!
- Participants must have or be eligible for a Louisville Free Public Library Card.
- Only one adult will receive free entry per visit when they accompany a youth under 16.
- Only one adult will receive free admission per family regardless of the number of passes.
- Each youth (ages 0-21) is eligible for one pass.
- All rules and regulations for specific sites must be followed to gain entry. Please note special restrictions for some participating organizations are printed on the Cultural Pass.
- The Cultural Pass is valid for one-time general admission at each of the participating institutions. No special exhibits or concessions are included with the Cultural Pass.
- Organizations reserve the right to deny entry if rules and restrictions of the Cultural Pass are not followed.
- The Cultural Pass is intended for family use. As such, it is not valid for group visits.
- The Cultural Pass is not valid with other institution offers.
For more information, you may call (502) 574-4140.