Taste of Madness
On March 15, revel in the all-American pastime of parking yourself in a comfortable place and imbibing with friends as they bust their brackets. This is a day to nosh on sliders, nachos, tacos, and BBQ. This is a day to grab a colleague and have a "meeting" OOTO while you appreciate superior athleticism and a premium adult beverage. Plus, you can enter to win tickets to the Final Four!
This is a Taste of Madness.
Heaven Hill Brands and the Galt House Hotel have teamed up for the start of the tournament with multiple games displayed on big-screen TV's, all you can eat food stations and a few beverages to wet your pallet.
- Wing Bar
- Korean BBQ, Traditional Buffalo and Smoked Crostini Bar
- Black eyed pea humus, olive rellish, pate toscani, pimento cheese, tomato relish popcorn bar
- Sirloin Chili - Cheese Tots
- Home Style potato crisps, tortilla chips, salsa and 5 Onion dip
- Dry rub and Hickory smoked Pork Ribs
- Nacho Bar
- Cookies, mini cupcakes and Salted Carmel brownies
Chef Jim Anile Curry Station:
- Roasted Lamb or Lacquer Chicken Cones
- Potato-cauliflower curry and green apple chutney
Chef Mike Putnam’s Street Taco Station:
- Brown Sugar and Bourbon Glazed Pork Belly or Beef Brisket Tacos
- Wild onion and sweet potato escabeche (Pickles)
Chef Kendall Linhart’s Poke Tuna Station:
- Ahi Tuna Poke with Spring Onion, Edamame, and Wakame Seaweed in a House Made Sesame Crackers
Taste of Madness tickets are $75.00 per person
Plus, when you buy a ticket to Taste of Madness, you can request information on two other special offers:
$75.00 Special Room Rate for Taste of Madness attendees. Rate valid for Thursday, March 15, 2018 only*
$75.00 Dinner for Two Special for Taste of Madness attendees in RIVUE Restaurant and Lounge valid March 15, 2018*
Tickets on sale now.
*Based on availability