Facilities and Project Management:
Mission: To provide excellent customer service while maintaining the architectural integrity of
• Provide oversight of 89 Metro Properties including 2.6 million square feet of building space.
• Provide general maintenance and custodial services for Metro properties.
• Track and analyze energy usage of Metro properties.
• Provide security guards and coordinate security access systems.
• Manage Metro mail services.
• Maintain landscape at assigned facilities and green spaces.
• Provide snow removal services for portfolio properties.
• Manage space planning and relocation services for Metro departments.
• Oversee the professional management and architectural quality of building projects
throughout Metro Government.
• Manage real estate leases whereby Metro is both the tenant and landlord. This includes
negotiation services for Metro agencies; site evaluation services for relocations, and day-to-
day property management operations.
• Ensure compliance with Federal, State, and Local environmental, health and safety as well as
fire and life safety law and regulations.