Road and Street Closures
Find Road Closures
We make it easy to keep up with area road closures due to events and construction the way you want!
Map Road Closures
Follow Us on Twitter
Construction and Utilities Road Closures:
Seatonville Road will be closed to thru traffic between Billtown Road and Shaffer Lane from November 24, 2014 through January 9, 2015, in order to construct a new bridge located between 11219 and 11221 Seatonville Road. All other roads adjoining Seatonville Road located in the closure area will be accessible. Local access between the closure limits will also be provided.
South Beckley Station Road between Shelby Station Drive and Beckley Creek Park will be closed weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday September 15 through Friday October 31. Local traffic will be allowed while safety improvements are made during the daily closures. Drivers should detour using South English Station Road and Wibble Hill Road. South Beckley Station will be open to all traffic each evening.
East Jacob Street between S. Preston St. and S. Jackson St. will be closed from February 10, 2014 through September 1, 2015 for construction activities associated with the Sheppard Square Project.
Event Road Closures:
The following streets will be closed during the following times:
Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - Veterans' Day Parade
9 am - 11:30 am
- Chestnut Street from Fourth Street to Fifth Street
9 am - Noon
- Fourth Street from alley north of Broadway and the Brown Hotel to Chestnut Street
10:30 am - Noon
- Fourth Street from Chestnut Street to Main Street
10:30 am - 1 pm
- Main Street from Fourth Street to Sixth Street
No Parking Areas
8:30 am - Noon
- Fourth Street from alley north of Broadway and the Brown Hotel to Main Street
9 am - 1 pm
- Main Street from Third Street to Sixth Street
Saturday, November 15, 2014 - Mayor's Week of Valor 5K Run
7 am - 11 am
- Eastern Parkway from Hahn Street to Third Street
- Third Street from Eastern Parkway to Brandeis Avenue
- Cardinal Boulevard from Second Street to Floyd Street
- Floyd Street from Cardinal Boulevard to Central Avenue
Click here to visit the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, District 5's webpage for more information about state roads, closures and construction projects.
For more information on State Road Closures within Louisville Metro please click on the link below.