Take a CPR Class
The Louisville Division of Fire CPR Center offers a variety of CPR courses to the public.
- BLS for Healthcare Provider
- First Aid
- Heartsaver CPR w/AED
- Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid
- Healthcare Provider CPR
- Online Skills Check-Offs for BLS and ACLS
- Spanish CPR and First Aid Courses
- Bloodborne Pathogens (New Course)
- Basic Life Support Instructor
- Heartsaver Instructor
- ACLS Instructor
You must register for courses at the address below:
CPR Office (Map)
1135 West Jefferson Street
Louisville, KY 40203-1831
Note: Courses can be scheduled at your facility upon request.
LFD Station 1 - 1100 Grade Lane. (Map)
Materials & Equipment
- AHA materials can be purchased and are normally in stock.
- Equipment Rental: Manikin Kits, AEDs, First Aid Kits