About the Data
The view of the property maintenance cases on the map show currently open cases in Louisville. Detailed information, including the case type, location, date and more can be found by clicking on the map icons for each case, or by scrolling down to see the information in a list. If you have questions about the data, contact us.
Description and Requirements
Search properties for violations:
Submit a concern about a property:
Vacant & Abandoned Properties
- Search our database for Vacant Structures and/or Vacant Lots
- Report a change in a property's status of occupied or vacant
To submit a complaint about Unsolicited Materials delivered illegally to your home or business you must download the complaint from and submit it to the Department of Codes and Regulations. The submission instructions are on the form. To download the complaint form in PDF format click here. Read the entire ordinance here.
- Chapter 101: Unsolicited Written Materials
- Chapter 155: Signs
- Land Development Code
- Chapter 156: Property Maintenance Code
- Chapter 97: Posting of Address Numbers