Louisville Metro External Agency Funds are Louisville Metro General Funded grants awarded to non-profit organizations offering programs or services that advance the long-range vision and goals established by Louisville/Jefferson County Metro Government.
Louisville Metro Government strives to award funding to agencies making a measurable positive impact in the community that are good stewards of taxpayer dollars.
Please view Louisville Metro Government’s Strategic Plan here:
Please view the Department of Community Services and Revitalization’s Strategic Plan here:
Please view the Department of Economic Growth and Innovation’s Strategic Plan here:
Louisville Metro Government is accepting applications until Monday, April 21st from qualified non-profits that are committed to help Louisville Metro Government meet its goals for its citizens in the following service categories:
- Increased Exposure to Arts and Cultural Attractions
- Increasing Family Stability
- Securing Basic Needs
- Ensuring access to quality out of school time programs for youth
Metro Government External Agency Funds are not intended for health organizations, child care centers, or support groups.
To simplify the application process, increase operational efficiencies, and increase focus on program outcomes, Louisville/Jefferson County Metro Government has streamlined the application process for external agency funding requests.
- Agencies will submit applications for all external agency funding online.
- Agencies funded in FY14 may apply for FY15 renewal funds using a simplified online application.
- During the FY15 grant period, agencies will be required to report on preselected outcomes and indicators, which will be chosen during the application and contract stage.
- No application orientation this year.
To learn more about the application process, click here
Click here for a printable version (PDF) of this guidance and instructions
Arts, Cultural Attractions Fund:
Peggy Baas via online form or 574-1379
Family Services Fund (FSF):
Marilyn Edwards via online form or 574-6298
Family Services Fund/Youth:
Rebecca DeJarnatt via online form or 574-0854
Community Development Block Grants (CDBG) Homeless Services Fund:
Elizabeth Fick Koppen via online Form or 574-3074.
External Agency Fund - Reporting
Please refer to the appropriate technical assistance handbook or contact the designated staff listed above.