Summer Youth Enhancement Scholarship
The Louisville Metro Department of Community Services and Revitalization is pleased to announce a scholarship program for families interested in enrolling their child(ren) in a summer educational program and/or camp. The Louisville Metro Community Action Summer Youth Enhancement Scholarship was established to assist young people whose families have limited financial resources with the opportunity to enroll in a safe program over the summer months while building social, emotional, and academic skills.
- Jefferson County resident
- Gross (before taxes) household income within 125% of the federal poverty guidelines (see chart below)
- Child/Children wishing to enroll in one of the many summer educational enhancement programs offered by Louisville Metro Government
- Photo ID for applicant
- Proof of household income
- Social Security number verification for everyone in the household
- Description of summer educational enhancement program and/or camp with fee schedule
Examples of Louisville Metro Government Summer Programs:
How to apply
- Please call 574-4377 (Option #8) to apply!
|2012-2013 125% Federal Poverty Scale |
||Yearly Amount |
This project is funded, in part, under a contract with the Cabinet for Health and Family Services with funds from the Community Services Block Grant Act of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Application does not guarantee eligibility.