Pre-School Scholarship Program
Louisville Metro Community Action Partnership’s (CAP) pre-school scholarship program provides up to $5,000.00 towards pre-school tuition.
- Jefferson County resident
- Gross (before taxes) household income within 125% of the federal poverty guidelines
- Child(ren) who attend pre-school or learning center with approved Kindergarten readiness curriculum
- Child(ren) who are expected to be Kindergarten ready and enrolled in Kindergarten by August 2014
- Currently receiving educational case management or agree to case management provided by the Department of Community Services and Revitalization (CSR)
- Photo ID for applicant
- Proof of income for household members
- Social Security number verification for everyone in the household
- Invoice letter from school
How to apply
- Call Patrice Ealom at 574-5777. Click here for a printable flyer.
This project is funded, in part, under a contract with the Cabinet for Health and Family Services with funds from the Community Services Block Grant Act of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Application does not guarantee eligibility. Community Action Partnership is part of the Louisville Metro Department of Community Services and Revitalization.